Sunday, July 17, 2011

more target goodies

I promised, geeze two weeks ago, that I would show you what else I got at Target...
I found...
-another set of carnival cans for knock down subtraction
-citrus stickers and erasers (counters for something I've yet to make)
-three books for social studies
-busy people flash cards, they were just too adorable to pass up
-three pointers
-three supply caddies (I need a purple one to complete the set, I saw one somewhere and said "aw man, if only they had pink, green, and blue... now I can't for the life of me remember where that was.... rrrrr.)
-three packs of double sided bookmarks (I l.o.v.e. bookmarks)
-and DR. SEUSS GOODIES!!
--cups, notepad, cutouts, border, and window clings!!  oooh, and I found the erasers and silly bands, but they're in the backseat of my car with the rest of the stuff to take to school.

I'm going to call in the am to see when "I" have to go back... the website says new teachers report the 25th... I'm not a new teacher, but I'm new to the school.... do they mean me?  AND I found out yesterday that I was approved for the cute (but only has one... ONE... closet) condo, and mom brought some awesomely sturdy boxes when she came up this weekend.  which means that I have one, maybe two weeks before pre-planning, and I have four years of living in this apartment to purge purge purge and pack up in uniform boxes so my parents will be happy (no more tubs=boxes for this girl).

goodness....

No comments: