Monday, July 25, 2011

2nd is the best!!

I linked up here

and then decided to take all of the second grade blogs and put them into a sqworl for us... if you're a second grade teacher and your blog isn't listed, post a comment and I'll be sure to add you!

Here's the link to the sqworl: feeling sqworly?

AND don't forget to sign up for the 2nd grade postcard exchange: see this post for more info!!

ps: I have to go to new teacher orientation tomorrow... when I originally went in 2007... who knows why I have to go again (not the county office, that's fo sho).  But it means that I get to work in my classroom for the rest of the week, so stay tuned for some more freebies and pictures!

1 comment:

Fitbecky said...

Hi I just found your website! I also have a 2nd grade blog. Here's the address:
http://ep2ndgraderocks.blogspot.com/

You have a nice blog!
Becky